Are you interested in becoming part of an outstanding teaching faculty and contributing to a school with terrific students? If so, SIS may be the school for you. We offer a highly competitive Salary & Benefits package that includes a modern apartment a short walk from school, outstanding health insurance coverage, professional development funds, on-site professional development opportunities, round-trip airfare each year, free lunch, and all the perks of one of the greatest cities in the world. Our teachers speak highly of their experience at SIS.
The minimum hiring qualifications for teachers and administrators are:
- Valid teaching certification from an accredited teacher education program
- At least two years of successful teaching experience in an accredited public or private school.
- A clear criminal record check
- Knowledge and familiarity with American curriculum
- Contact information of three school administrators who have observed your instruction
- Below 58 years of age for initial contract
We also seek teachers who have:
- Experience working in a multi-cultural or international school setting
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular sports or activities
- and who seek a collaborative working environment
Those applying will need to have relevant teaching experience of at least two years.
Vacancies for 2018:
- Middle / Elementary School Counseling
- High School Counseling
- High School Mathematics – includes AP Calculus
- High School Environmental Science / with Chemistry-Physics
SIS is always looking for qualified and enthusiastic substitute teachers. In order to qualify, one must have an F2, F4, F5, F6 visa or be a Korean national. If you are interested in applying, please contact me.
Please send a letter of interest, a copy of your latest resume, and the names of three references to:
Michael Colaianni, Director of School – firstname.lastname@example.org