Are you interested in becoming part of an outstanding teaching faculty and contributing to a school with terrific students? If so, SIS may be the school for you. We offer a highly competitive Salary & Benefits package that includes a modern apartment a short walk from school, outstanding health insurance coverage, professional development funds, round-trip airfare each year, free lunch, and all the perks of one of the greatest cities in the world. Our teachers speak highly of their experience at SIS.
The minimum hiring qualifications for teachers and administrators are:
- Valid teaching certification from an accredited teacher education program
- At least two years of successful teaching experience in an accredited public or private school.
- A clear criminal record check
- Knowledge and familiarity of American curriculum
- Contact information of three school administrators who have observed your instruction
- Below 58 years of age for initial contract
We also seek teachers who have:
- Experience working in a multi-cultural or international school setting
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular sports or activities
Vacancies for 2017-18 school year include the following:
Middle School Principal – requires at least two years experience as a Principal
High School Assistant Principal – The SIS high school seeks an assistant principal to assist in the organization and management for one of the best academic programs in the world. Expertise in PowerSchool scheduling and experience as an AP learning leader would be important to the role.
Advanced High School Mathematics – AP Calculus (AB & BC both taught as first-year course) and AP Statistics
Choir Director – High School/Middle SchoolChoirs includes select high school group for local competitions and AMIS in Europe
In addition, SIS is always looking for qualified and enthusiastic substitute teachers. In order to qualify, one must have an F2, F4, F6 visa or be a Korean national. If you are interested in applying, please contact me.
Please send a letter of interest, a copy of your latest resume, and the names of three references to:
Michael Colaianni, Director of School – firstname.lastname@example.org