As a one-to-one laptop school. The IT office has a fifteen laptops for rental purposes.
Here are the laptop rental rules.
- Valid reasons for laptop rental
- Your laptop is being repaird
- Your laptop is missing (or stolen and a new one has not arrived yet)
- Other extreme reasons (Stuff that may happen that you aren’t in control of)
- Invalid reasons for laptop rental
- You left your laptop at home
- Your current Student ID is required to rent a laptop
- You are completely responsible for the rental laptop
- Rental laptops must be returned at the end of the school day
- Please shut down the laptop when you return the laptop
If you follow these rules you can rent the laptop as much as you can.
This is a privilege and not a right. If you do not follow these procedures the IT office staff reserve the right to not let you borrow a laptop.