Dear ES Families,
With the second trimester well under way, we want to thank everyone for your continued support of our students, teachers, and school as we all strive to provide optimal opportunities for learning each and every day. In addition, we want to also welcome our new families to ES and trust that you will find yourselves to be part of an outstanding and supportive learning community.
As we look ahead to the month of February, there are many exciting activities happening at SIS Elementary Level. Some of these activities include:
• Saturday, February 3rd Swim Boosters 9 am-12 noon in the SIS Pool.
• Friday, February 9th Second and third graders are coordinating our second Tiger Assembly at 8:00 am in the auditorium. Our theme is “Reflective Learners.”
• Friday, February 9th our Admissions Office will be sending out “Intent Forms” to our all our SIS Families.
• February 1,8, and 22 are ES Battle of the Books after school practice.
• February 4, 11, 18, 25 are ES Saturday Swim Boosters.
• Wednesday, February 14th is the SIS PAC meeting at 9:00 am.
• Thursday and Friday, February 15th & 16th Lunar Holiday (No School)
• Friday, February 23rd is the deadline for the “Intent Forms” to be returned.
• Monday, February 29th is the EPC meeting at 9:00 am in the MPR. The ISA test results will be discussed, the new Café, and Kakoa Fake News Talk – Dispute Resolution at SIS.
In closing, we want to thank our families for your diligence in having your students well-prepared for learning each day. As always, thank you for supporting the wonderful teaching and learning taking place here at SIS!