Choosing the right school for your child is a complicated decision. Here’s six reasons why Seoul International School (SIS) maybe the best fit for your child.
- Academic Excellence. Students are encouraged to grow in all areas, especially academics. Students score high on standardized tests and excel in class. Our graduates attend the best universities in the world.
- Consistent Academic Student Culture. Many of our parents and students entrust us with their primary and secondary schooling. Roughly 20 percent of our student body will spend thirteen years at SIS. We have little student body turnover, which shows in our low year-to-year student-body turnover.
- Qualified Teachers. Our teachers have had extensive background checks and are licensed and credentialed in their home country (mostly the USA). We have a range of experienced teachers from all over the world, most of our teachers have Masters degrees in their teaching subjects. Teachers seek to use best practices and current methods for more effective learning.
- Passionate Teachers. Teachers spend their time building relationships with each student. This is a hallmark of the SIS experience. Teachers also spend time volunteering, coaching, and tutoring after the school day is over.
- Our Beautiful Campus. Our aesthetically pleasing campus is a blend of traditional Korean and Modern architecture. We have three playgrounds, three gyms, a swimming pool, a renovated auditorium and
newly updated science labs. Our school invests heavily in our on-site facilities to improve every year.
- Extracurricular Activities. We have a large and diverse student body and they love to take part in clubs, sports and activities. SIS is able to offer many extracurricular activities. We have everything from chess, forensics, tennis, soccer, basketball, swimming, Global Issues Network, MUN, outstanding music and choral programs and much more. Something is available for everyone.
If these interest you contact our admissions department and make a reservation for a free school tour.