- Basic Salary Arrangements: Teachers are paid according to their level of education and years of teaching experience. Two year minimum of teaching experience is required. Korean taxes paid by school.
- Relocation Allowance for new teachers.
- Stipends are paid to teachers for extra duties.
- Professional Development Allowance.
- Book Allowance.
- Mailing Allowance.
- Summer Allowance for returning teachers.
- Re-employment Bonus.
- Reimbursement of unused leave.
- Moving expenses for departing teachers.
- Allowance for dependents.
- Free tuition for school aged children.
- Retirement benefits.
- Transportation for new and departing teachers.
- Medical Insurance/disability/life.
- Morale and sick leave.
- Maternity leave.