Are you interested in becoming part of an outstanding teaching faculty?
Seoul International School is a K-12 co-educational, multi-national college preparatory school offering American curriculum to 1100 students. SIS is the first International school licensed by the Republic of Korea and is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The school employs 102 faculty members and 65 local support staff.
Minimum teaching requirements for Seoul International School are:
• Valid teaching certification
• Two years full time teaching experience
• Knowledge and familiarity of American curriculum
• Experience working in a multi-cultural or international school setting
• Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular activities
All requests for addtional information should be directed to the director of school's office via e-mail email@example.com or telephone at 82-32-750-1325 .
If you are interested in future opportunities to work with Seoul International School please fill out the job opportunity list.