TUITION RATES FOR SY 2013-2014
|Grade Level||Full Year TUITION|
|Kindergarten||KW 19,900,000 PLUS $ 2,500|
|1st grade - 5th grade||KW 20,200,000 PLUS $ 2,500|
|6th grade - 8th grade||KW 21,900,000 PLUS $ 2,700|
|9th grade - 12th grade||KW 24,620,000 PLUS $ 3,000|
New Student Fees: (non-refundable):
1. Application Processing Fee (must be paid when application is submitted**): KW 300,000
2. Initial Registration Fee (charged at the time of acceptance): KW 500,000
3. Transportation (optional): KW 2,100,000
4. AP Exam Fee (per test): KW 230,000
5. High School Graduation Fee: KW 250,000
6. Book Deposit (refundable):
Elementary: KW 100,000 / Middle School: KW 150,000 / High School: KW 200,000
Method of Payment
The Korean Won portion must be directly deposited into the S.I.S Shinhan Bank KRW account, and the U.S. Dollar portion must be directly deposited into the S.I.S Shinhan Bank USD account.
** The Application Processsing Fee may be paid in Korean Won (KW) by wire transfer
Account Name: Seoul International School
Won Account #: 100-019-811496
USD Account #: 180-000-697898
Bank Name: Shinhan Bank, Ogum-dong Branch
Bank Address: 44 Ogum-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Swift #: SHBKKRSE
For further questions concering tuition payments, please contact the S.I.S. Accounting Office at (82-31) 750-1343, 1342
Refund Policies (for returning and new students)
- If a family cancels their child's enrollment before May 31st, 50% of their DEPOSIT (which is part of the Tuition) will be non-refundable. If a bus fee was paid, it will be fully refunded.
- If a family cancels their child's enrollment after May 31st, 100% of their DEPOSIT (which is part of the Tuition) will be non-refundable. If a bus fee was paid, it will be fully refunded.
- If a family cancels their child's enrollment ON or AFTER the first day of school, 100% of their DEPOSIT will be non-refundable. A TUITION refund will be given for any unattended academic days. If a bus fee was paid, a refund will be given for any unattended school days.
- If a family wishes to discontinue school transportation during the school year, a refund is given for the unused portion of the academic days remaining in said school year.
- Refunds are wire transferred, given to parents, or to their authorized representative. This policy is necessary to protect the family and the school.
- Refunds are not given in the event of any large-scale emergency resulting in school closure that would adversely affect the school's financial condition. This policy is necessary to ensure the financial stability of the school and to ensure resources are available for continued operation of the school once said emergency had passed.